Here is a list of things you should eat, a list of things to avoid, and some simple tips.
Follow this and you will 2x your results, guaranteed.
Eat these things:
- Chicken, turkey.
- Other seafood.
- Protein powder.
- Sweet potatoes
- White Potatoes
- Berries – strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, etc.
- Other fruit – peaches, apples, etc.
- Veggies – spinach, zucchini, squash, carrots, celery, broccoli, brussel sprouts, asparagus, etc.
- Almonds, almond butter
- Olive oil
- Lots of your fat will come from the meat you eat.
- Cheese, other dairy.
- Bread, other grains.
- Anything processed.
- Read the ingredient list on everything you eat, if there’s sugar in it in any form, it’s best to put it back.
- Make your meals in advance.
- Include 1 protein, 1 carb, and a small portion of fat with each meal.
- Try to consume all your food at your meals – if you must snack, veggies and fruit are the way to go.
- Consistency is key.
- DO NOT TRY TO BE PERFECT. You can have ice cream every week if you are following this list/tips 80-90% of the time.
To learn more about how we can help you on your fitness journey, click here to set up a Phone Consultation or Free In Person Intro and follow Parkside CrossFit @parksidecrossfit and Connor Green @connorgreenfitness.